Alburnett CSD Welcomes You
With an Invitation to Become Well-Informed
A Presentation of Information
Regarding the Financial Health
of the Alburnett CSD
During the March Regular Board Meeting
March 18, 7:00 p.m.
Additional seating will be added to accommodate visitors
In preparation of the 2013-2014 School Budget, the Alburnett CSD Board of Education will be receiving a comprehensive review of finances. Topics will include:
- Review of School Funds, Ending Fund Balance, and Unspent Budget Authority
- “Big Picture” Understanding of Financial Health Recovery – understanding hard decisions
- Why Does it Look Like We Are Recovering?
- Financial Health Work-Out Plan Part 1 – Decrease Expenditures
- Financial Health Work-Out Plan Part 2 – Increase Revenue
- How do we arrive at a total Tax Asking?
- A Tax Asking Relative To Our Circumstances
Publication Requirements and What Happens After Publication?
Visitors will leave with valuable information about the past, present, and future of district finances